Thursday, June 13
Times & Fees:
- Register on-site from 6:00-6:45pm, pre-race meeting around 6:50pm.
- First group will start at 7pm, the second group will start around 7:30pm. The way the groups are split will depend on who shows up! Typically there will be a faster, more advanced group that will race for 30 minutes plus one lap, and a more novice/intermediate group that will race for 20 minutes, plus one lap.
- There is no online registration for this race, so please bring cash or check to the registration table.
- $15 for adults, juniors (17 & under) race free! (if you purchased the Kincaid XC Race Series Pass, please note that this race is NOT part of that pass)
- Please use your 2013 Kincaid XC series race number (this is only if you participated in last Tuesday's race) - if you have not yet raced with us this year, then we will give you a brand new number!
- No race map because it will take you just a few minutes to pre-ride the course. So it's a surprise until you get there!
- The course is short - typically under 1 mile (usually takes the expert group around 3-4 minutes per lap) and the goal of the race is to get as many laps in as possible in the time allowed. Once the final lap bell is rung, racers have one more to go!
- While this race does not count towards points or is part of the Kincaid XC Series, it is a great race and one you won't want to miss! Bring your family and friends, because it's also a great race for spectators - racers are constantly whizzing by!