DON'T LET THE RAIN SEND YOU HOME -
MTB RACES ARE ALWAYS MORE EXCITING WHEN MUD IS INVOLVED!
- Race Registration: 6:00-6:45pm
- Pre-Race Meeting: 6:45pm
- Race Start: 7pm sharp
- Cost: $75 for the series (6 races, get one race free!) or $15 per race, under 18 always race free
- Helmets are required.
- BEAR BELLS ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED - not just for animals, but also for non-racing park-goers!
- You must be an ABC member to race - go HERE. We will not be accepting ANY membership fees during race registration, so please, please join online before the race!
- RACE MAP: JPEG, PDF (please note that this is a new map as of 3:40pm on Monday, the 6th)
From Minnesota, head west on Raspberry Road. Follow Raspberry through Jewel Lake Rd, past Sand Lake Rd. and past the big Kincaid Park sign. Wind your way through Kincaid Park, past the Raspberry parking lot (which will be on your right) and under the big ski bridge. Parking will be in the big lot below the Chalet on your right (the stadium lot). Registration will be in the western most corner of the lot. The race start and finish will be in the stadium below the chalet.
Experts ride 3 laps and depart at 7:00pm. Sport/Master riders have 2 laps and depart at 7:01pm. Beginners/Juniors ride 1 lap and depart at 7:03pm.
This race is the first race that will count in a series of races for POINTS. All of the Kincaid races will earn you points depending on how well you place in the race. After the last Kincaid race, the points will be tallied and awards will be given at the BBQ! Watch for the points breakdown, which will be included in the results.
Questions? Email Megan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 440-9928.